Dear Greenhouse Families,
In light of the recent events and precautions taken regarding the spread of the Coronavirus, the leadership at Grace Community Church has decided to cancel all services, events, groups and programs in the building until further notice. This means that we will not be hosting Children’s ministry events at this time in the building - we will be conducting all our programming virtually.
We believe the church is not defined by the building but by the people who make up
the body of Christ. We believe that God can and will work through these unique circumstances. We want to be a part of God’s work by utilizing the resources available to us to connect and engage with each other and God’s Word during this season where we can’t meet in person. Remember, God is always doing a work, even when we can’t see – much like growing! Our job right now is to stay connected to the Vine, keep abiding in Jesus and helping our kids to do the same (John 15).
Sunday Morning Church Online:
- You can access our Sunday morning lessons here!
- Zoom Calls: Every Sunday morning at 11:00 am. We will post the link weekly. We will touch base with you and your kids, kids can recite Bible verses, and we will have some time to pray and encourage each other.
- SERMON NOTE PAGES: Sermon_Notes_from_Home.pdf
- Lego Challenge- click here to access it.
- Making Slime- click here
- Psalm 23 Activity Packet- Click here
- Car Scavenger Hunt- Click here
- Social Media-Stay connected with us on Facebook. Search Greenhouse Children's Ministries.
- Right Now Media- this is a great resource with many different tv shows, Bible studies and kids devotionals to enjoy together. Click here to sign up free!
- The Parent Cue- Article on managing fear and anxiety during a pandemic. Click here to view.
- Keeping up kids mental health during the coronavirus- Click here!
- A Parent's Guide to Family Night- click here
- Life Church Kids: Click here! This site offers Sunday school lessons, worship songs, and parent resources that are amazing all for free!
- Devotionals: "Foundations" by Ruth Chou Simons and Troy Simons and "Indescribable" by Louie Giglio